Athens Beer Tastings
Greek craft beer
|Booking Time:||20:30 – 22:00|
Athens Beer Tasting experience | A tale about the Greek brewing myths
One and a half hours sessions (1.5 hours) €35 per person
Join-in 1.5 hours beer tasting in Athens
Daily at 20:30pm
€35 per person (up to 16 guests)
Greece has a wide and interesting brewing landscape with over 60 local brewing companies and microbreweries and over 300 beer labels. Spend time enjoying the local brewing history on this guided beer tasting and food evening experience.
- Learn about the first local microbrewery in Patra and centuries-old traditions.
- Try a selection of five different Greek craft beers and powerful Ales combined with local artisanal cold cuts, cheese and savory bites.
- Gain a better perception and appreciation of the Greek brewing scene and open your mind and palate to a whole new world of beer.
- Share the experience with other fun people and dive to a new beer culture
- Personable, knowledgeable guide.
From the moment you arrive at Athens-wine tasting you will know you are in good hands. You will be greeted warmly by our staff and get settled in. After meeting our Beer connoisseur, you will receive a great overview of the Greek Beer landscape, and with maps and charts you will understand how different varieties of Malt, Hops and Grains enhance the Beer with different aromas, taste and texture.
Paired with artisanal Greek cheeses and cold cuts you will discover the incredible flavors that can be created simply by combining different Beers and Ales with each. Still water and bread will be available as palette cleanser. Our Beer ambassador is happy to share his love and passion about brewing and answer all your questions. This tends to be very social, hassle-free and fun beer tasting. You’ll join a small-group, usually with eight to ten Beer-aficionados adventurers on board. The venue is located right near Parthenon and you will have the flexibility to join us right after your walk around.
- 5 different Greek Beers and Ales
- Selection of local cheese, cold cuts and savory bites
- 5 star quality service
- Bottled water
- Beer cheat sheet to keep notes
Know before you go
You must be at least 18-years-old with a valid photo ID to participate in the beer tastings. You may cancel this reservation at any time up to 24 hours before the tasting with no penalty.
Check Our Tours
Loved this place so much! Spiros was amazing, fun and knowledgeable.
I try and have a wine tasting in every country I visit and I truly learned so much about Greek wine. The selections they give you are quality and the pours are plenty, so you really do get your moneys worth and then some.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to try a wine tasting.